Thursday, May 26, 2011

Yes, I really am blogging about hiccups

So the other night my husband had the hiccups and I asked if he wanted to get rid of them. He said "Sure, scare me." No, no, no silly. I have the REAL way to get rid of hiccups. So I told him what to do and it worked (of course, it always works) and he was amazed. He kept waiting to hiccup but guess what? He hasn't hiccuped since. He was so impressed by my solution (I thought everyone knew the trick but apparently I'm the only one in the world who knows) that he wanted me to sell it on Amazon. Hahahaha seriously though, he wanted me to sell it with a money back guarentee. That's my husband, always trying to make a buck. So anyways instead of selling my cure to hiccups I will blog about it for free. I know, get excited people a FREE hiccup cure! So anyways brace yourself, THIS is the cure.
1. Get one gulpsworth (ya I just invented that word) of water in your mouth
2. Bend your head as close to your chest as possible, if you're really talented your chin will touch your chest
3. Swallow the water
4. Bring your head back to normality
5. VOILA!
I know, amazing right? Anywho, next time you get the hiccups try it out and remember I could have charged you for this ;)

On another note I just have to comment on my favorite shows Bachelorette (don't judge me) and Idol. I don't even like Ashley on the Bachelorette but of course I got hooked again and that boy from Utah, Bentley, seriously? Ew, he is a mean word! As for idol, I didn't even think Lauren or Scotty would make it to the finals but they are both so cute so whatever. Pretty sure they're dating... did they not kiss on the lips immediately after he won? Just sayin... The finale was so fun to watch (Jack Black? HILARIOUS!) and it was so nice to see that they both love their parents and have such good parents who love them. What a relief in this crazy world we live in. Over and out people.

Amy

2 comments:

Solomon said...

I've searched my whole life to know the truth, at last I have found it! Thanks I'll never be stricken with hiccups for long again.

Liz said...

So I'm just barely getting around to this post because for some reason your blog never shows up on my blogger dashboard--it's disappointing to say the least. But yes, bachelorette--Ashley isn't my favorite but I'm hooked as well. I'm excited for next week--it looks like she'll be crying a lot, and that maybe Bentley will leave by himself. I don't often admit that I watch the show....so that's the end of my comment