Monday, May 16, 2011

Vacuums

 So I happen to own and LOVE this Dyson ball vacuum and have a product critique to make. I love this vacuum and would recommend it, HOWEVER, my sister just bought a Dyson (not a ball) and very much disliked it. She said it didn't "suck" as in pick up junk off her floor and that it was super short (she is tall so that's no good). She called the customer service and they are refunding her completely and paying for the shipping. So if you do decided to spend your hard earned money, these things ain't cheap, rest assure that if you don't like it, Dyson will refund you. A+ Dyson!

What vacuum do you love or hate?
Amy

4 comments:

Liz Smith said...

I Love my Dyson vacuum. Liz

Solomon said...

This is Tamara
We have a Eureka, supposedly a generic brand of the Dyson, my husband bought it because it looked like his tools. For me it does a really good job picking up the floor. One time vacuuming our townhouse it filled up the whole thing. I didn't think our carpets were dirty at all. I give Eureka an A++, for price, manly appeal and good picking up power.

Nicole B said...

Wow, you are lucky to have a Dyson, I have heard they are awesome. We just bought a Eureka that I hope will turn out to be a good one. My last one by Hoover was horrible and didnt last but maybe 2 years. But I paid $40 for it, so what more can I expect? Haha

Laura said...

I have an Oreck, It is lightweight and I think our carpets are clean! There are no tools attached, so I have to drag out a canister Oreck vac to do the tool stuff. That is kind of a pain. But I have convinced Brad that the tool vac is his and so he has to vac the stairs and cars!!!