Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Frugality at its Best


This post should prove to you how poor and frugal we are. My 2 yr old wanted this pink microphone SOO bad from the store. She even cried when we left and continued to ask for it for 3 days. That has never happened EVER. So I had the genius idea to make her one. A toliet paper roll, tissue paper, some buttons and gems, and good ole modge podge and voila!! A microphone! She totally loves it and makes me and her dad sing into it all the time. She even slept with the the first night I made it. I'm so talented :D
Then I have really been wanting some dress ups for her and once again too cheap to buy them sooo... I had some clothes that had been ruined from this that and the other and made decided to combine them and patch over stains. It was a fun little afternoon project and I didn't spend 1 cent which I always feel good about!

Amy

3 comments:

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

Love it!! Sitting her wishing I had a creative talent, my poor girls :( hahah lol

shane smith said...

I love to hear about cute ideas that have been created without spending any money. Great job!!

Wife A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.