Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Netbook

So I am going to attempt to regularly blog because I got a new netbook! Yahoo!! My old computer is soo slow and old and getting on the internet is so frustrating so the hubs surprised me and brought home a netbook. I sent him to Toys R Us to get diapers (they're on sale) and he came with a netbook, awesome! Haha silly boys, they love their electronics. They were on a great sale as well. I don't have the exact number on the diaper deal because I threw away the receipts but right now Toys R Us has an additional 25% off there clearance and tubs of 140 diapers, 32 wipes, $20 worth of Toys R Us coupons, and a sturdy plastic tub are on clearance for around $38.00. I had a $2.00 off huggies coupon so we got a tub for about $24.00. We then got the coupon booklet out of the tub and there was a $7.00 off box of huggies diapers coupon so we bought another tub using that coupon. It's a pretty good deal in my opinion. Also netbooks were on clearance with the additional 25% off so my husband figured it was too good to pass up. We got it for $130 less than Walmart is selling it for :D. I consider that another good deal. The Toys R Us additional clearance goes til sometime in July so check out your local store and get some good dealios!!

Amy

No comments: