Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Dinner for the week of Jan 2nd

I try to plan my whole week of meals so that I don't have to think every night or run out to the store last minute because I forgot something. Saves time, money, and brain power :) All of these but the homemade pizza are new recipes from my favorite cookbook Our Best Bites (you need).

Monday: philly cheesesteak sandwich
Tuesday: Teriyaki chicken kabobs and rice
Wednesday: sweet and sour meatballs, rice, and asian stir-fry (kinda nervous for this one, we shall see)
Thursday: Spicy Honey Chicken Salad
Friday: Homemade Pizza
Saturday: Leftovers, borrring
Sunday: Chicken Cacciatore - beeeyyond easy :). frozen or thawed chicken, jar of spaghetti sauce, some chopped peppers and onion if you want, crock pot it up until chicken shreds easily. serve over noodles.

No comments: